mCig Inc (OTCMKTS:MCIG) rode the cannabis wave from the touch the plant (TTP) side of the business with a rally that began (like all) in October 2016, and like others had 5x to 10x moves to the upside.
They also followed the industry pattern of then giving half of the gains back, and moving sideways. If you look back over a year, you can see similar patterns in nearly every stock in the sector.
mCig Inc (OTCMKTS:MCIG) is focusing on the app market which has grown from $45 billion in 2015 to $76 billion in 2017, and the marijuana market totaled $6.7 billion in 2016 and growing according to Forbes. In addition to current endeavors with large scale marijuana grow construction (growcontractors.org), mCig Inc.’s alignment with these growing industries can benefit the company’s growth and revenues.
Find out when $MCIG stock reaches critical levels. Subscribe to OracleDispatch.com Right Now by entering your Email in the box below.
$MCIG 10-Day Chart Below:
420Cloud is an app based unified community platform — the “LinkedIn meets Tinder of cannabis,” social network. The native application intuitively connects like-minded individuals whether recreational users, patients, doctors, growers, investors, entrepreneurs, dispensaries, businesses, etc., through targeted filters, interests, jobs, news and more. mCig, Inc. will promote the app through various marketing connections, influencers and channels.
The latest 420 Cloud update includes:
- Ease of initialization and sign-on
- Enhanced approval rating system
- Upgraded timeline and engagement system
- Social broadcast
- Display Alerts
Some of 420 Cloud’s unique features include:
- Connect or sign in with your Facebook or Google account.
- Seek, identify and apply for jobs, or share with someone you know. The industry is constantly growing and offering more opportunities daily.
- Set up a free experience defining who you are and explore a path of new connections. Intuitive user matching connects users through targeted smart filters and interests.
- Get access to a knowledge base of the latest cannabis news, videos, and stories ranging from business and tech, to sports and medicine. Stay up to date with the latest evolving in marijuana society, laws and activism.
- Single sign on integrates across all of mCig Inc.’s platforms and provides a powerful network for advertisers, one of our lead programming specialties.
- Users who install the app, share, and earn badges will be entered into contests with various levels of prizes to be announced at a later date.
- Get premium access to powerful portal settings, custom services, saved searches, geo-targeting, anonymous search and much more.
“We look forward to introducing new features, updates, and more rich content to the 420Cloud, as our enterprise grows and our user engagement rises, in turn, driving revenue opportunities to capitalize on,” says Paul Rosenberg, CEO of mCig Inc.
Socially “in a relationship… with Cannabis” the 420Cloud creates a new path of connections to explore supporting the lifestyle of its users based on a path to good vibes and sparking something amazing while just having fun. Some of the premium features scheduled for release are:
- Extended user profile and saved searches
- Visitor discovery
- Anonymous search mode
- Advanced location services
- Conversation resources
- Photo and video optimizer
- Network architecture delivering a faster connection
- Event control panel
- Unlimited private albums with discreet share tools
Having acquired part of the former Megaupload development team, a tech team with an impressive and proven track record, mCig is able to build an enterprise platform to accommodate scalability, performance and growth. The team is led by Chief Technologist, Andrus Nomm, recognized as the senior operative and programming lead in the popular online file sharing, streaming and ad serving websites of MEGAupload, MEGAclick and MEGAvideo.
mCig, Inc. (OTCQB:MCIG) is focusing on its core competencies to service the ancillary legal Cannabis, Hemp and CBD markets, with broader expansion to take place once federal laws change. With over seventy five years of experience combined between the key players that make up the Cannabis Grow Contractors Division, mCig Inc. will continue to work with Cannabis Industry leaders and provide broad and rounded solutions for legal growers nationwide.
Shares will need to move out of the current range from .40 cents to .20 cents and retest the highs, many investors are staying with the cannabis sector anticipating legalization on the federal level and things are little different in MCIG. For continuing coverage on shares of $MCIG stock, as well as our other hot stock picks, sign up for our free newsletter today and get our next hot stock pick!